1/72 - Gloster E28/39 Pioneer by Clear Prop Models - released - new boxing in 2020

Homebee

Looks interesting, I built the Pavla kit a few years back and it could have been better with very thick trailing edges and quite fragile looking undercarriage. Clear Prop is a new name to me

Looking at the animation on the Scalemates site that is certainly a quantum leap above the Frog casting, as you would expect, although much of it wont ultimately be seen!

Now that looks way cool. You’ve all got to watch this vid - 

Hopefully the choice to display the canopy in the open position will also be available. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

You can see sprues here

http://www.greenmats.club/forums/topic/5213-clearprop-gloster-pioneer-172/?do=findComment&comment=71486

1 hour ago, Dave Swindell said:

So, it's a new company called ClearProp?

And their first kit is a .............           Jet!

Looks good though, I'm tempted...

Will be props also

/can't tell more at the moment/

• Like 2

This is the coolest kit announcement (I mean the video) I have ever seen. Shame that I have no interest in the prototype whatsoever, I hope they will release something more appealing to me one day :)

3 hours ago, Sabrejet said:

I can't wait to see what else they come up with.

Hopefully a full family of Meteors as a follow up, perhaps starting from the NF.14 and going backwards. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Hopefully a full family of Meteors as a follow up, perhaps starting from the NF.14 and going backwards. 

Cheers.. Dave 

I think I've read somewhere Special Hobby are making the Meteor NF series. I know that doesn't mean others can't but why duplicate the same subjects?

Great video of the kit, lets hope it goes together as easily and seamlessly as they show!

Jeff