PBS' Grummans 2 out of three done

PhantomBigStu

Not yet got a kit for this but will be (i all likely hood a tomcat) , heres a project I will be working that obviously isn't for the gallery, but in the spirit of the GB, repainting this as the non-spec blue is too light and blue for my taste, though Ill need to source the replacement roundel and tail letters 

31707804768_8568da4b09_b.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

Sanded and painted, now to mask the silver leading edge, also the avenger repaint is back on, took it out of the box to find the paintwork is damaged so the intermediate blue also will be repainted might do the redo the underside in off white.  decals for that and a future Iranian tomcat on the way 

45764351392_621f0c8a77_b.jpg

45764351382_9ed9fc1dc6_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Taken its time figuring the various paints needed for 6 decal options I pruchased for the tomcat and if I got suitable already or where I can buy them. Narrowed it down to two schemes, the first I shuld be able to get the required paint from my local shop which I will pop in before the Christmas though the other needs an online order, which will depend on whether theres anything else I need over the holiday break. So watch this space. I have the kit ready to go anyway 

45321938015_06b80d1fda_b.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...