Special Hobby / CMK announcements, progress reports and more

petr@SpecialHobby

9 hours ago, VMA131Marine said:

Academy’s 1/72 P-40 kit comes in a boxing with options for the P-40N/Kittyhawk IV and P-40M/Kittyhawk III. I know, because I’ve built the M from that box. Also, there is very little external difference between the late P-40K with the long tail and the P-40M and I believe they were both called Kittyhawk III in British service.

The M has the panels with the cooling holes in front of the exhausts like the N, therefore it looks different than the late K.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Elkin said:

Hi Petr, any idea when the Mirage F.1AZ will be coming it's been a long time now!

Peter

Seconded! I hope the South African-specific pointy intakes are included as well.

Cheers,

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 12:58 PM, petr@SpecialHobby said:

Good news as for the up-scaled Vildebeest, your suggestion as it seems rather appealed to our production manager who asked our 3D designers to dig through our huge archives and bring to the day light the old 1/72 scale 3D design of this beastly biplane. If they succeed, we may start working on the project in near future.

On 9/11/2019 at 5:43 PM, SleeperService said:

What I would love to see is a 1/48 Vautour if you have spare time in the research and prototype department. Israeli use will help sales I'd think but I'd be happy with native schemes. The Siebel in 1/48 is a lovely kit. Thank You.

I know I'm an annoying person but I love your Siebel, and brought two as one went to the USA with my brother for a workmate of his. Any news on the Vildebeest yet? If a Vautour in 1/48th is too much then how about a Gnat F.1 in 1/48th. Finnish AF seems to be a popular subject and the tooling would be reasonable. Pretty please.

My budget for the next couple of months is accounted for so anytime after September would be good :D

If we are about the wish list - what is the perspective for next boxes of Potez XXV: Jupiter, Polish Jupiter (in Towndent ring) and Salmson? Are there somewhere in the pipeline?

regards

J-W

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/07/2020 at 11:26, manuel said:

And any news of the Mirage III series?

22 hours ago, Hook said:

Seconded!

Cheers,

Andre

Thirded!!!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, petr@SpecialHobby said:

ad the Mirage - the release date is getting closer each and every day. Just let us, please, share the news in its own and right time.

Of course!

Cheers,

Andre

1 hour ago, Hook said:

Hi there and all:

I would very much like to know when (which year) (and if) there will be a Mirage III/Vand later Huey Cobra series.  The only Mirage III/V, that really takes the cake - is the AMK Kfir.  Based on the images, they look very interesting - if we all live long enough to get our hands on them.  In the meantime, I should finish my series of Mystere, Mirage F.1 and Viggen.  But then I consider myself to be a "kit serial starter"!  (all of this is for the one true scale - 1/72)

PM

On 03/08/2020 at 14:15, petr@SpecialHobby said:

ad the Mirage - the release date is getting closer each and every day. Just let us, please, share the news in its own and right time.

Good morning Petr

Please Do not blame us, many of us have been impatiently waiting for the release of a good kit for this aircraft for many many  years and we are watching each announcement on the progress of work on your kit.

Best Regards

Patrice

• Like 1

A new version of the CAC Boomerang is to become available in a few weeks, and the boxart has already been finished by no one else than Standa Hajek himself. If this

indigenous Australian weapon is your cuppa, head over to our blog for more detail:

https://www.specialhobby.info/2020/08/sh72426-cac-ca-19-boomerang-in-172.html

spacer.png

• Like 2