petr@SpecialHobby

On 23/07/2019 at 09:49, manuel said:

Petr, what about the Mirage III series?

On 23/07/2019 at 12:35, petr@SpecialHobby said:

Manuel - put off a bit I would say.

This is not good news :fraidnot:

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:54 AM, petr@SpecialHobby said:

Hi guys,

2) Meteors - working on them diligently, stay tuned, we will reveal more (quite) soon.

Ahoj Petre

Te Meteory budou nove z kovovych forem nebo formy budou galvanicke? Meritku?

For English speakers

Hello Petr

Are these Meteors from  new steel forms or galvanized?

Hezky vecer

On 7/15/2019 at 5:54 PM, petr@SpecialHobby said:

Hi guys,

1) the South (and other) African Mirages  - or the F.1CT version - that is the question 🙂 One of them may appear on the market in six months' time.

2) Meteors - working on them diligently, stay tuned, we will reveal more (quite) soon.

And today's news - the 1/72 Potez 25 family pictures - more at: http://www.specialhobby.info/2019/07/potez-25-in-172-special-hobby-version.html

spacer.png

My vote for the F.1AZ, it is the version I've been waiting for since the original announcement. To support the effort in the mean time I've purchased two other versions, but this is what I'm really waiting for!

Cheers,

Hoops

• 2 weeks later...

I have some doubts if I see properly the shapes of "Polish Jupiter" frame with front of fudelage. The are some edges, which I do not see on photos of real machine

auction_image1_002_03117.jpg&x=800

auction_image1_002_031031.jpg&x=800

The fairing behind cowling is a bit like elipsoid cressed with rectangular fuselage

The Hit Kit model had wrongly shaped this part of fuselage. The round should go  into rectangular rather smoothly, without any step. Especially the first photo shows what happend right between middle two soldiers

Regards

J-W

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JWM said:

I have some doubts if I see properly the shapes of "Polish Jupiter" frame with front of fudelage. The are some edges, which I do not see on photos of real machine

auction_image1_002_03117.jpg&x=800

The fairing behind cowling is a bit like elipsoid cressed with rectangular fuselage

The Hit Kit model had wrongly shaped this part of fuselage. The round should go  into rectangular rather smoothly, without any step. Especially the first photo shows what happend right between middle two soldiers

Regards

J-W

Well spotted. Looks like a small additional filler piece will be required.....

• Like 1

BTW - if anybody wants to add more details constructing Potez XXV there is a good well illustrated servicing documentaion here:

http://www.muzeumlotnictwa.pl/index.php/digitalizacja/katalog/642

http://www.muzeumlotnictwa.pl/index.php/digitalizacja/katalog/329

And here is about Potez XXV with Jupiter in cowling. Please note photos on the very last row if you scroll screen down. You may see many omitted details.

http://www.muzeumlotnictwa.pl/index.php/digitalizacja/katalog/614

On right side should be oil cooler like in PZP P7, drom which the whole engine set was adopted. I do not see provison for it in published as yet elements...

Cheers

J-W

Edited by JWM
  • Like 1

Hi Petr,

What about a re-release of your 1/48th Mil Mi-1 "Hare" kit - ref. SH48001 - this time with a injected canopy?

V.P.

Still waiting your 1/48th Dassault Super Mystère B.2 (SMB 2) kit

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Petr for all of the great kits you have given us. For what it's worth, I would like to see a 1:48 Mi-24A, 1:48 early He-111s, 1:48 Scimitar, 1:48 Swift, 1:32 & 1:48 Breguet 14, and a 1:48 & 1:72 A-5 Vigilante bomber. Thank you again.

Edited by Hobo
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/09/2019 at 15:00, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good afternoon Petr

I would like to know if the Two Stage Mosquitoes You announced in April 2017

is still ''running'' or has it been cancelled ?

Patrice

I'm another one interested in what's happening with this?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Two Stage Mossies - very very slowly, but working on them still. Sorry for the delay. We are trying to have this project as accurate as possible.

Whirlwind in 32 - we aim to have it on the shop shelves sometimes next year. Again, to rush it would not bring any good. Thanks a lot.

Now, for those looking forward to the next release of our 1/72 Mirage F1 kits, we have six complete schemes of the Duo Kit today on our blog:

http://www.specialhobby.info/2019/11/sh72414-mirage-f1-duo-pack-complete.html

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, petr@SpecialHobby said:

Whirlwind in 32 - we aim to have it on the shop shelves sometimes next year. Again, to rush it would not bring any good. Thanks a lot.

Hi Petr no worries thank you for replying. Yes agreed better not to rush, I am really looking forward to having a great Whirlwind in this scale.

All the best

Chris

• Like 1