RWD-5 bis ZTS Plastyk 1/72nd scale

4 hours ago, GrzeM said:

Excellent!

I think the oleos can be improved - they were a bit more beefy in original airplane.

OK, happy now?:

IMG_1294+%25281280x960%2529.jpg

But this will cost you a beer. I recall having in Europe a good one called Ubu. There.

That happens to those who make suggestions, they end up picking up the tab at the pub 😉

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Well, for such  good advice I've expected a beer 😉

But sure, once you come to Warsaw I buy you a beer or two with great pleasure, but rather some local one, I don't know the Ubu beer (but I know the Ubu the King).

The oleos look great, really much better than those pathetic ones provided by the producer.

• Haha 1

Coming along nicely. Gotta love those manly oleos 🙂. I rather miss the turquoise green though...

Moa, if it is any consolation for the photo etch delay, I was able to go on vacation and return without missing anything.

Cheers,

Wlad

• Haha 1

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:55, GrzeM said:

Well, for such  good advice I've expected a beer 😉

But sure, once you come to Warsaw I buy you a beer or two with great pleasure, but rather some local one, I don't know the Ubu beer (but I know the Ubu the King).

Nobody ever offers to pick up my beer tag :sad: Can't think why.

This model is going to be an absolute gem when it s finished, its not far off already.

Thirsty of Mars 👽

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Martian Hale said:

This model is going to be an absolute gem when it s finished

Shush, Martian, don't jinx it!

A couple days ago I dropped a kit box on it, fortunately only the LG legs got squashed and were quickly repaired...but during the repair I managed to cast droplets of superglue on one fuselage side, which I had to rasp, sand and repaint. Oh, the horrors of the repair domino effect!

P/S: My older son is a price-winning brewmaster in Argentina, no lack of freebees 😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Moa said:

My older son is a price-winning brewmaster in Argentina, no lack of freebees 😉

Go on, rub it in why don't you!

Martian 👽

• Like 1

This looks set to be another gorgeous rendition of a hitherto unheard of aircraft! (I'm pretty proud of that, since I'm in the pub!)

Looking forward to the next update.

Ian

• Thanks 1