Manufacturer's input allowed here? Your opinion pls

petr@SpecialHobby

Guys, I am not quite sure about the so called netiquette connected to this Rumourmonger section (and sorry for being totally frank with you - much too busy to search for it in forum rules) so I would like to ask you for your opinion - I can see you discuss rather vividly here all the new models and our (Special Hobby's) as well. Will you allow me to bring our news also in here, not just mention them in our dedicated section. Or would you rather keep it here clean from producers? I would be happy to hear from you and I will respect your opinion. Thank you.

Petr / Special Hobby

• Like 5

Not sure what the rules are Petr but if any of us can post about what we've seen or heard, or indeed imagined, I fail to see why you can't as well.

Petr,

I am torn between your input being a good thing and the fact it may take a bit of the fun away from this section. 

Maybe take a leaf out of AZ/KPs book and have a central discussion thread regarding whatever developments are at a stage where they can be discussed. 

Arabest,

Geoff.

• Like 1

I appreciate the posts by Martin (AMK) and Dorawings but I don't think they are the only ones.  Also, I like knowing the affiliation instead of posting anonymously as it helps gauge the credibility of the post.  I would welcome it.

Input is allowed, as long as it is not started by the manufacturer nor is it accompanied by advertising directly for sales, for example “buy it here”. Other traders/manufactures have presence on here and it levels that playing field. Ultimately, manufacturers have their own areas to play within.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sofiane1718 said:

I'm waiting for all your 1/72's Mirage III, Super Mystere, Ia-58 Pucara, Saab Viggen that are coming, and if you can share more news in here, that would be great!

Is the Pucara a rebox of the old kit or a newly tooled model?

1 hour ago, Admiral Puff said:

More than happy for you to post here, Petr.

(And never mind the Whirlwind - get that b----y Sunderland out!! I've got Sandringhams waiting to be made ...)

+ 1

Madcop

• Greg B locked this topic