Model Shop In Krakow Poland

spfparker

Finally found this little gem of a model shop in Krakow - Called Phantom Models, Its on Dluga 5  - down though a building into a small courtyard - Five minutes walk from the main square.   Lot of interesting stuff at very good prices.  I came away with a few vintage secondhand Revell 1/32 P40E and Me 109 @ £8.77 and £7.52.    And a Hasegawa ME 262 and ICM Henschel truck at £18.64 and £20.83 respectively.  Could of purchased a lot more if Ryanair had a sensible luggage allowance.  Owners didn't speak English but were friendly and helpful :)

Trip also included Auschwitz and Polish Avaition Museum - Both recommended for maybe differing reasons.

Fi44811134214_2937a3fe8f_b.jpg45486193862_66999f9f60_b.jpg31664135168_4ee35712d8_b.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I've just been to the Polish Air Museum today- a fabulous place full of Migs and Sukhoi's and all 'those' planes we were warned of as kids, or were the enemy in an Airix Dogfight Double kit (Mirage vs Mig-15 anyone?). Being refurbished for the better(new exhibition hall) but well worth a visit.

Edited by sennapod
Typos