This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
RACETRACK

war machine

I have spent most of Saturday afternoon assembling the Mobeus  War machine's left hand. Fingers! man alive! That coupled with running the led was tricky to say the least. I also took a look at the ammo belt. Think I'm going to find tutorial. Seem's impossible to join all the pieces.  Any body performed this miracle? I'm open to advice, Share the info please!

I started to build War Machine a few years ago, but didn't get very far with it (story of my life when it comes to model-making!). I think I sold it at Telford in the end....

Have you tried Youtube? If you're lucky, there could be one or two build videos for this kit. 

Hope this helps. 

Chris.  

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.

that's my next option. Either that or I'll try to find a suitable replacement. I'm thinking something like a tank track maybe?

Yep, I reckon a spare Matchbox 1/72 tank track could do the job.... It might look better with some plastic-strip enhancements glued on to it.

Cheers.

Chris. 

got a 1/72 U.S. tank for its tracks, just the one will make a perfect ammo belt. The remaining tank I think is going to end up being part of a base for my Warp, George Pal / War of the worlds; martian fighting machine.