Another re-furb,Halcyon Judge Dredd kit from about 1995,I remember being incredibly impressed by this film for the first fifteen minutes,then off came the helmet and it was pretty much all downhill,still give it a viewing now and then,bit of a guilty pleasure.

LZEvw5.jpg

RQvqmJ.jpg

RIWBA5.jpg

du66sR.jpg

RZ9qnc.jpg

"I am the Law"

Cheers

Andy

• Like 6

"I am de LURRRRRR!"

Stallone was definitely a very poor choice to play the Mega City One Judge. He never would of played the role, but a younger Clint Eastwood would have really looked the part. I think I read years ago that the image of Dredd was partially based on Eastwood. 

Let's hope that the TV series gets things right - although the rumour-mill has gone very quiet on the subject.

Your Dredd looks great. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Chris.    

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.
  • Like 1

Nice build. I will admit to liking the Stallone movie - I suspect in part because it was all there was - but yeah, the new one is far far better.

Still, you can't dismiss out of hand the film which gave us the best ABC Warrior ever :) Armand Assante was fun too.

Will

• Like 1

Nice work! Stallone actually looked the part, fully uniformed, and your model is spot on.

I had high hopes for Stallone as Joe, after all he definitely had the chin... and a friend of mine worked on converting ex army 101 Forward Control landrovers into prop vehicles so I really wanted to enjoy it...

But then he took his bloody helmet off, ffs. 

The Karl Urban Dredd was really good, true to the original ethos, and I really hope they decide to make more. 

Edited by Rob998
  • Like 2