1/32 Trumpeter SU-27UB

Hi Guys 

This is the , OTB the only addition are the resin ejector seats.

the kits come together rather well, and I used the Hataka paint sets, which are superb, also I have 2 reed oak figures, 7 more to add, also used fox bat masking stencils , but the adhesive is very strong, so I ended up making my own.

hope you enjoy.

The Sukhoi Su-27 (Russian: Сухой Су-27; NATO reporting name: Flanker) is a twin-engine supermanoeuvrable fighter aircraft designed by Sukhoi. It was intended as a direct competitor for the large United States fourth-generation fighters such as the Grumman F-14 Tomcatand F-15 Eagle, with 3,530-kilometre (1,910 nmi) range, heavy aircraft ordnance, sophisticated avionics and high manoeuvrability.

nIDm3FI.jpgMyPrMti.jpgqfSxLrm.jpg9uI32FM.jpgT9PLEIi.jpghuZeI4l.jpgy66HEaq.jpgWJj8JXZ.jpgajda25l.jpgUm7LkQT.jpgpMxCCqP.jpgysc8Xk5.jpg

• Like 39
  • Thanks 3

Wow that's a work of art!

To pull off the camouflage and make it look realistic as well is pretty impressive. Also, your work on the metallic parts is amazing.

Lovely job. 👏

41 minutes ago, redcap said:

If this is the same model as was at the Newark IPMS Show last Sunday, then it is even more impressive to see it first hand. A superb model in all respects.

Gary

Hi Gary yes it’s the same model you saw, taking it to Telford as well 

Mike

• Like 1

Hello Mike. I too saw this model at the Newark show and very impressive it was too! Only one thing needing attention is the pitot. Did you have an accident with it? Sort that out and you have a potential winner!

Cheers

Malcolm

34 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Hello Mike. I too saw this model at the Newark show and very impressive it was too! Only one thing needing attention is the pitot. Did you have an accident with it? Sort that out and you have a potential winner!

Cheers

Malcolm

Yes it got caught when unpacking I have 2 spears now so it’s being addressed 

mike