El Alamein Sherman.

15 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

An oldie but a goody John,Excellent work,Cheers.

Thanks Jim. BTW. Got any more pythons going spare? The bl**dy rodents are back again. Spent a pleasant couple of hours listening to one rearranging his bedroom behind the plaster boards. Either that, or it was in it's death throws from eating the poison. Hopefully, the latter.

John.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Soeren said:

OOTB build? Wow, really nice. looks like a relly good kit.

8 hours ago, witjas4 said:

Very nice work. Great painting and weathering and the tools are brilliant.

Cheers

Thanks to you both for the comments.

John.

On 10/21/2018 at 5:07 PM, Bullbasket said:

3b05f497-9c94-4580-afdb-358ed235231d.JPG

Brilliant modelling, this chap does bear an eerie resemblance  to the late, great David Bowie! 🤔

Edited by Rumblestripe
Removed duplicate picture
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rumblestripe said:

Brilliant modelling, this chap does bear an eerie resemblance  to the late, great David Bowie! 

• In one of his more butch appearances:D. Thanks for the comment.

John.

That is bloody lovely John,......... what a fantastic representation of a desert Sherman,..... you`ve got it off to a tee mate!

Cheers

Tony

• Thanks 1

Superb M4 John, I have a couple of the Dragon offerings in the stash to build in North African camo, I have to agree that the Tasca/Asuka M4's are the best out there but are difficult to get hold of, I was hopeful that all the M4 variants were going to be kitted but it seems they have lost their way. Still they gave us some decent firefly's.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, tonyot said:

That is bloody lovely John,......... what a fantastic representation of a desert Sherman,..... you`ve got it off to a tee mate!

Cheers

Tony

Thanks Tony. I appreciate the comments.

John.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Retired Bob said:

Superb M4 John, I have a couple of the Dragon offerings in the stash to build in North African camo, I have to agree that the Tasca/Asuka M4's are the best out there but are difficult to get hold of, I was hopeful that all the M4 variants were going to be kitted but it seems they have lost their way. Still they gave us some decent firefly's.

Thanks Bob. If you want Asuka/Tasca Shermans, you could always try their website. They sell a lot of the individual spues on there as well.

http://tasca-shop.ocnk.net/

John.

19 hours ago, J Sherratt said:

Very nice work - well done. John

12 hours ago, Carius said:

Excellent build and finish John.

cheers

Many thanks to you both for the comments.

John.

On 10/23/2018 at 10:06 PM, Bullbasket said:

Thanks Jim. BTW. Got any more pythons going spare? The bl**dy rodents are back again. Spent a pleasant couple of hours listening to one rearranging his bedroom behind the plaster boards. Either that, or it was in it's death throws from eating the poison. Hopefully, the latter.

John.

Thanks John,but believe it or not it is the same down here,I keep rat/ sack 24/7 in the roof and they eat it like lollies,sorry I have been slow in this reply,I had some chest pains so was rush to emergency in my home town Hospital,found some arteries to my heart were blocked,so it was a care/flight to a bigger Sydney Hospital,had a triple bypass,something I do not recommend,but I.m home now(best medicine).Cheers.

• Sad 2

22 hours ago, Mike Starmer said:

Well done, spot on with the pattern too.  Dark Green is specified in the MEGO  but Black can be used as an alternative disrupter.

Thanks Mike. I appreciate the comments from someone such as yourself. It's nice to know that I got it right. Thanks again.

John.