F-4S, Zoukei-Mura, 1/48

Miroslav

F-4S from Zoukei-Mura is really great model 

So, I will made model OOB and he will part of my very first special (code name „Trio Bourbon) about Zoukei-Mura Phantoms (F-4C, D and this S). For colloring, I used ModelMission paints...
f4s-2.jpg

f4s-4.jpg

f4s-5.jpg

This is F-4S and Heller Gazella, side by side...

f4s-3.jpg

f4s-6.jpg

f4s-7.jpg

For cockpit I used FS36231 Dark Gull Grey, MMP-064 and Black for main panels and for some switchers and „clocks" (:-)) MMP-003 Red, MMP-005 Orange i MMP-048 Blue... Glass on radars scope I finished with MMA-006 Gloss Clear Coat.

P.S.- Gents, English is not my native language so, please, sorry for any mistakes.

Cheers!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful job.

Look, I am now finishing the C version. As you may have seen it. Some important remarks for your job ahead:

·        Carefully check the air intake parts. Because at the visible face you see the pushing area of the mold! Clean it. Do not oversee it as I did.

·        Strengthen the air intake with engine. It is all much too flexible, and you may loosen the gluing at the tail end, because of bending the wing when sanding!

·        Strengthen the fuselage laterally. It is too flexible and you may loosen the gluing area of wing to fuselage!

·        Take care when you insert the stabilizer. The tolerances my cause the stabilizer to point too far upward at the leading edge!

·        Care for the wheels as I mentioned in my report!

Happy modelling

• Thanks 1

Hi Miroslav

Wellcome. My D I will start tomorrow. I finish right now my C version. It will be posted at afternoon!

So I will make my D version from Texas, Austin with a grey sheme. Just different.

Anyway, an a/c never saw battle!

Happy modelling

Hi dov,

it's great! I have plan with my D for Januar or February... I will follow your work on D!

So, engine parts have a very fine details and I must play with colloring...

For paint I used MMP  primer (MMS-001 Black Primer) and metallics (MMM-001 Metalic Burnt Iron, MMM-002 Cold Rolled Steel i MMM-003 Aluminium)

f4s-15.jpg

f4s-16.jpg

f4s-17.jpg

f4s-18.jpg

f4s-19.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 2