1/144 Jaguar

Bill.B

Good day fellow enthusiasts, can anyone please advise on which is the best quality SEPECAT Jaguar in 1/144 scale? So far I’ve only identified Academy, LS Models and Minicraft as manufacturers, but I’m not sure which one is the best to go for. 

Any advice gratefully received. 

Bill. 

Just a quick update, I’ve managed to pick up the LS kit of the Jag and upon initial inspection it appears to be well very moulded considering it’s diminutive size. Thanks again Dave for the recommendation.👍

44821819894_148be2a400_o.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 8:38 AM, Bill.B said:

Just a quick update, I’ve managed to pick up the LS kit of the Jag and upon initial inspection it appears to be well very moulded considering it’s diminutive size. Thanks again Dave for the recommendation.👍

My friend Eric built this model years ago, and made an extensive report: LS 1/144 Jaguar Family

Have fun!

Rob

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigReg said:

Retrokit do aftermarket bits such as the laser nose, cockpit and exhaust nozzles. Well worth picking up.

David

That at leats might be worth picking up (if you want to do an RAF/International one) as I think you have the early boxing with the pointed nose.  (UNless you wanted to do an early RAF one!)