Is this airbrush any good

depressed lemur

I've got an Ultra. For the money, it's an excellent piece of kit. I had a Iwata Neo first and although they are in a similar price range, I think the Ultra is significantly better. It is basic, but it works and has given me three and a half years fault free service to date. Yes you could do better, but you would probably have to spend quite a bit more to notice the difference.

If you're getting into Airbrushing, there's certainly a lot worse you can do. The majority of the H&S kit comes with high praise - Iwata also.

Just don't cheap out on a crappy Airbrush, you'll only regret the experience!

I’ve got the Ultra, it’s great, the best thing is it’s a lot easier (and robust for an airbrush) to clean than my previous Chinese cheaply (which to be fair did a perfectly good job of laying down a smooth coat of paint).  The ease of cleanup has to be a positive as you do a lot of it when starting airbrushing!

I have the Ultra (bought the 2 in 1 package). Really nice airbrush, cleanup is very easy and it doesn't clog up as easy as the Chinese ones I have. 

Advice: get the adjusting air valve from H&S too and the Infinity style aircap. The aircap in particular is brilliant.