1/72 - Sukhoi Su-57 "Felon" by Zvezda - released - new resin cockpit sets by Arma-Models, NeOmega & Temp Models

Homebee

Well, I have my doubts about "new tool", most likely it is going to be a repack with new decals. 

For 95% of customers the difference between "production" (well, if it ever reaches production at all) aircraft and prototype(s) are insignificant, so are the inaccuracies of the kit.

It was one of the biggest cock-ups of kit production history. Sukhoy (as a main partner) gave to Zvezda kit designers completely false blue prints (of course I have to add)   (would US give correct F-22 blueprints to any plastic kit company?????) 

If Zvezda really make a new tool kit based on info available today then it would be very welcome!!!

I still have the original Zvezda T-50 and have no idea what to make out of it. . .  Any ideas???  :D

Best regards

Gabor

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2018 at 2:36 PM, ya-gabor said:

I still have the original Zvezda T-50 and have no idea what to make out of it. . .  Any ideas???  :D

Only one idea:

007.jpg

use blue & acid green container!

😉😁

Resource photo (I took the first most cute of Google searches):

https://varlamov.ru/2612564.html

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark

Well in the past weeks the system of Selective Collecting of rubbish in Hungary has completely collapsed. This is a serious problem so in most places everything is now poured into the same bins. Just like decades ago.  :(    :(   :(   :(

What I will do with the kit? Probably will take it to the next modelling club meet and offer it for sale. It could eventually mean that I will have to pay someone to take it away. :winkgrin:

Best regards

Gabor

1 hour ago, ya-gabor said:

Well in the past weeks the system of Selective Collecting of rubbish in Hungary has completely collapsed. This is a serious problem so in most places everything is now poured into the same bins. Just like decades ago.  :(    :(   :(   :(

What I will do with the kit? Probably will take it to the next modelling club meet and offer it for sale. It could eventually mean that I will have to pay someone to take it away. :winkgrin:

Best regards

Gabor

Hi Gabor,  save your money

You should  keep it  and build it OOB ( in a primer colour ) while waiting for the new one and then put it in a box. Once you'll have finished the new one take it out and put them side by side and make a good review as you are used to !

Madcop. 🤣

P.S. PM Sent

On 10/18/2018 at 11:52 AM, kotey said:

It will be totally new design model and new moulds.

That is good . l was planning to buy what was available currently but if an accurate model is coming ( hopefully with weapons bay ) then l will wait. hopefully there will be test shots soon to see

Hacker

On 18 October 2018 at 4:52 PM, kotey said:

It will be totally new design model and new moulds.

Fantastic news!  Diddy Su-57 for the collection!

I could really do with a 1/32 Su-57, and one in 1/48. The ideal world would have one in every double-digit scale, ditto with the Su-33 Sea Flanker. 

Tony

10 hours ago, ya-gabor said:

Well in the past weeks the system of Selective Collecting of rubbish in Hungary has completely collapsed. This is a serious problem so in most places everything is now poured into the same bins. Just like decades ago.  

Our system of separate garbage collection collapsed before the war, and in my opinion even before Euro 2012. Admittedly, the citizens got used to it quickly and easily, so it collapsed through no fault of the city citizens. For what reason did she collapse? It was rumored that it was corruption. The amount of bribes for companies engaged in separate collection of garbage has been increased to very high..... :(

But I have already written about our garbage collectors:

11 hours ago, ya-gabor said:

If I had a Su-57, it would be easier for me, I would just be able to give it to the children in the club of  children

technical creativity. Imagine we still have these!

But, I never bought the Su-57 from either the Zvezda or the Hobby Boss. And ResinMagazine was too rare and too big money.

Therefore, I did not buy the model Su-57. Because if this plane will somehow be in a large series, its model will be made by many model manufacturers like the F-35 or F-22.

B.R.

Serge

In for a brace of these. The digital decor might be a challenge and I must admit a preference for the testbed schemes.

No doubt Begemot et al will surface with further markings options. 

Great stuff.

Tony 

1 hour ago, sofiane1718 said:

No decals pixels  included in the Zvezda box?

I think Andrey just said it'll be a pain to do but it'll have to be done (it's on the box art after all).

Edited by Laurent

On 23/10/2018 at 07:12, ya-gabor said:

Best regards

Gabor

Stop complaining and build it, why bin it when you haven't even started it?

Edited by Sturmovik
  • Like 1