1/72 - Sukhoi Su-30SM "Flanker-H" by Zvezda - released - Su-30MKM RMAF version by Diobros

Homebee

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2018 at 7:15 AM, nubrawarriors said:

Great news about this. Should be a painless conversion to the Indian AF Su30MKI. Some RWR need to be added and replacement instrument panels.

That's what I was coming here to see about. The IAF Flankers look terrific to me.

Thats done it - only one seated pilot or are there two sets of the pilot sprue? Don't tell me the Russians are copying the future American plans of flying twin seat F-15 "arsenal jets" solo!🤘☝️➡️  

I like the box art on this one

Edited by Uncle Dick

1 hour ago, Uncle Dick said:

Thats done it - only one seated pilot or are there two sets of the pilot sprue?

Although I didn't buy one...AFAIK, the Zvezda Su-27UB kit had two sets of the pilot sprue.

I can't imagine they would only include one set in the Su-30SM kit ?

Ken

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Flankerman said:

AFAIK, the Zvezda Su-27UB kit had two sets of the pilot sprue.

That's correct.

There are two sets of the pilot sprue in the Su-27UB kit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Dick said:

copying the future American plans of flying twin seat F-15 "arsenal jets" solo!🤘☝️➡️  

You mean copying Germans who flew twin seated Alpha Jet solo. :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Uncle Dick said:

Thats done it - only one seated pilot or are there two sets of the pilot sprue? Don't tell me the Russians are copying the future American plans of flying twin seat F-15 "arsenal jets" solo!🤘☝️➡️   

I like the box art on this one

Someone had better strap an R2D2 model into the back seat.

• Like 3

That's an impressive amount of plastic there! That two-colour plastic has a sort of groovy, Matchbox-vibe to it. I wonder if the production kits will come in the two colours.

Regards,

Jason

Decal for Su-30SM model are ready:

1554826402_r3SyyMzw11c.jpg?fbclid=IwAR2B

Customers of model form first batch will be happy owner of decal with missing letter T in Multirole word, all other batch will be corrected.

• Like 5

Excellent! - including decals for Kazakhstan ........:thumbsup:

Plus a bonus 'First Edition' decal sheet with an error on it - that will double the value of the kit ....:whistle:

Andrey, do you know if there are any plans to make a Su-30MKI/MKM/MKA from Zvezda???

It would be a shame not to make the most out of the moulds - the Su-30SM/MKA/MKM/MKI is the only Flanker variant missing from the lineup of available Flanker kits.

This new kit plugs that gap.

Ken

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flankerman said:

Excellent! - including decals for Kazakhstan ........:thumbsup:

Plus a bonus 'First Edition' decal sheet with an error on it - that will double the value of the kit ....:whistle:

Andrey, do you know if there are any plans to make a Su-30MKI/MKM/MKA from Zvezda???

It would be a shame not to make the most out of the moulds - the Su-30SM/MKA/MKM/MKI is the only Flanker variant missing from the lineup of available Flanker kits.

This new kit plugs that gap.

Ken

Hi Ken, I think we need a new tool SU-35/37 T-10M Scale  1/72 -> Hope ZVEZDA to make it :)