Tiger I early with full interior (1:35 Academy + Friulmodel)

Hi,

This is the 1:35 model, the Panzer VI Tiger ausf E early version. This is an Academy kit no. 1348. I based on the real one S13 unit which photo I added as first. Traditionally I made it as movable model (the film how can it ride is at the bottom). Additional parts are the Friulmodel tracks and small accessories.

24092_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

23534_rd.jpg

25761_rd.jpg?lm=1539695612

added bearings to the wheels

cReASblf4Yo8B_-25vMVec3LNWefFXrFfj18XU6M

Edited by witjas4
  • Like 27

Hello Mr W !

Very good one too, I've the decals for this one , Bison decals if my memory did'nt fail !

I build the AFV (Wittmann edition and the Academy all together) But I'm a slooooow AFV Builder.

Now I have a third Tiger (Dragon one also Wittmann edition) but I'll not start for now !

Great job too Congratulations :partytime:

Sincerely.

CC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Steve27752 said:

Very nice.

15 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

Hello Mr W !

Very good one too, I've the decals for this one , Bison decals if my memory did'nt fail !

I build the AFV (Wittmann edition and the Academy all together) But I'm a slooooow AFV Builder.

Now I have a third Tiger (Dragon one also Wittmann edition) but I'll not start for now !

Great job too Congratulations :partytime:

Sincerely.

CC

13 hours ago, Hairtrigger said:

Very tidy indeed..  Love those tracks and internal detailing. 😁 

Thx for your comments.

Cheers

W.

• Thanks 1

Very nice indeed Witjas,

I've never bought after-market tracks before, but I have 3 Tigers in the stash (One being a King Tiger) and I will not be using the rubber band tracks again. The single link tracks are just too good looking to ignore!

Now, those bearings in the wheels... come on.. how easy was it to find a size that fitted. In fact, how easy was it to find ANYONE who sells small numbers of such things? Or did you buy a shed load? Or do you work for a ball bearing factory?

Rearguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

Very good finish, I like even more the interior, which looks very well conditioned, I have not done any kit with interior, but I would love to try, although afterwards I would have to be able to see ... lol

Below the picture of the bearings wheels, there is a big blank space, (added new photos), but you can not see anything until the end of the post, are there more photos after the comment ?.

Cheres mate 👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Badder said:

Very nice indeed Witjas,

I've never bought after-market tracks before, but I have 3 Tigers in the stash (One being a King Tiger) and I will not be using the rubber band tracks again. The single link tracks are just too good looking to ignore!

Now, those bearings in the wheels... come on.. how easy was it to find a size that fitted. In fact, how easy was it to find ANYONE who sells small numbers of such things? Or did you buy a shed load? Or do you work for a ball bearing factory?

Rearguards,

Badder

Hi Badder. I totally agree with you about single tracks - the separate tracks are always be looking better then a rubber ones.

And you made me laugh with your questions about bearings :D So...

I don't work in bearing factory :) It was very easy to find so small bearings on Polish equivalent of eBay (Allegro), they are popular because of RC modelling and they are quite chep also, I saw the same on eBay.com but a little bit more expensive btw.

Regards

W

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Very good finish, I like even more the interior, which looks very well conditioned, I have not done any kit with interior, but I would love to try, although afterwards I would have to be able to see ... lol

Below the picture of the bearings wheels, there is a big blank space, (added new photos), but you can not see anything until the end of the post, are there more photos after the comment ?.

Cheres mate 👍

Hi, thx for the comment.

No new photos any more, it was just a reason field that I described :) and just deleted now :)

But I'm going to add rest of my models soon at least 2 kits more, so stay sharp if you interested ;)

Cheers

• 4 years later...