The old shed - 1/35 scale

1 hour ago, Jo NZ said:

lovely ivy, but on my trees the bloody stuff goes straight up and doesn't spiral round poetically - unless of course you've trained it to do that?

Cheers, call it artistic licence and the fact I have two girls that had a hand in helping with this. They also want a swing in the tree and birds adding to it....a demanding lot☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

With my own diorama on temporary hold, I've missed quite a lot in this forum, so it's been great to catch up RP&C.

I'm loving all these little details, especially the 'Giant Woman' poster - great film - the Flymo, water butt and Fly Agaric Mushrooms. It's all fantastic, apart from the 'cup of tea still waiting to be painted'. Personally, I'd throw that away. Paint in your tea is not a good taste. Seriously though, I'm sure you can find something better to make a replacement.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Gorby said:

That tree looks amazingly good! I've decided that the next dio I do is going to have a tree, and if it turns out that good I'll be well pleased.

Cheers Gorby. 

I finished of with the seafoam and added the foladge, once the glue is dry I will cove the tree in waterdown pva to add some strength and made sure its all stuck together. 

IMG-20190119-095110.jpg
IMG-20190119-095055.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just found this little gem. WOW is just the thing to convey my delight at your vignette.   The clever use of scattered items to give the look of a "work in progress" yard and shed.

One thing I hesitate to ask, but if you could explain:  Why do you mow your fly's? is it to keep them from becoming too big? 🤣  😉

• Haha 1

rockpopandchips  LOL No we are not so blessed  to have a  Flymo Company/mower.  But it is of no matter, it gives us an new avenue of learning about another's yard maintenance equipment.... "so Vital in  todays global economy".....   😂

by the by your representation looks just like the sample picture- good job.