USN CV color changes after 1946

KRK4m

There are six post-war USN carriers in my stash, namely the 1/700 Antietam (Dragon), Kitty Hawk (Fujimi), Nimitz (Trumpeter) and Wasp (Hobby Boss) plus 1/720 Saratoga (Italeri) and Enterprise (Revell). And every manufacturer uses different names for the colours that look roughly the same. So my question is whether were there any changes in USN carrier camouflage after 1955 or should all these six vessels look uniform? Is the Hobby Boss "dark gray" the same colour as Italeri "gunship gray", Revell "medium gray" and Fujimi "engine gray"? Are the (used for the verticals) Dragon "light gull gray", Italeri "gull gray", Revell "steel gray" and Trumpeter "navy gray" just various (kit maker) names for the same hue? Is it true that somewhere between 1955 and 1980 true Black was used for the angled landing path?    

And another question follows on - what colour should be used for the deck of the CV-41 Midway during her 1950 Mediterranean deployment? A friend of mine builds the small 1/72 diorama including the VF-72 F8F-1B, the VF-74 F4U-4 and the VC-12 TBM-3E. Was the carrier deck also "dark/gunship/engine gray" already in 1950?  

Cheers

Michael