ISU 152 - Zvezda - "Beast hunter"

bradeq

Hello, I tried to build this kit from Zvezda during one weekend but it is not posible for me, so it was prolonged for two weekends. And here is result, no perfect. As inspiration I used onevideos from youtbe where group of guys started a ISU152 after very long time and they did it! It looks like this 🙂 so it should be forgotten somewhere in the middle of village for 20-30 years ... anyway -> check pics

dscn3883.jpg?w=1200&h=

dscn3889.jpg?w=1000&h=

dscn3893.jpg?w=1000&h=dscn3895.jpg?w=1000&h=dscn3903.jpg?w=1000&h=

dscn3911.jpg?w=1000&h=

• Like 13

Fantastic! Briliant! Love it!

And I am equally impressed by the groundwork. What brilliant grass, weeds and undergrowth. I would like to know how you did that, what materials you used.

Just one tip and that's to do with those paper leaves on your tank. If you fold/crease them down the middle and maybe dry brush the edges with a lighter or darker colour they will look a lot more realistic.

Rearguards,

Badder

Edited by Badder

6 hours ago, Badder said:

Fantastic! Briliant! Love it!

And I am equally impressed by the groundwork. What brilliant grass, weeds and undergrowth. I would like to know how you did that, what materials you used.

Just one tip and that's to do with those paper leaves on your tank. If you fold/crease them down the middle and maybe dry brush the edges with a lighter or darker colour they will look a lot more realistic.

Rearguards,

Badder

Hi,

Great idea with the leafs, I just buy some leaf cutter from amazon and i test it so it is real leafs not paper ... but I will try to fix it with oils 😉 

Grass is mainly foliage,  updated with realf grass, weeds and woods from my garden.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Brilliant! Superb model and setting, over two weekends!!!! It would have taken me months.

Fascinating back story too.

Cheers

Darryl 

Thanks a lot to you and all other guys 🙂 

Backstory and inspiration was in this video:

• Thanks 1