1/76 Diamond T Tank Transporter Driver Figure

echen

I'm building a matchbox 1/76 Diamond T Tank Transporter. The driver figure supplied is a standing figure to go outside the cab door. Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a 1/76 seated driver figure that would fit on the drivers' seat in the cab? Thanks in anticipation.

I selected the kit in honour of my father-in-law who drove a Diamond T Tank Transporter in Italy leading up to the assault on Cassino. He was tasked with transporting some Polish armour to the area. The rule was that the tanks should be winched onto the trailers but, as soon as the ramps were down, the Polish crews drove their Shermans onto the trailers and wanted to be away to the front! They were very keen to get started.

Edited by echen

• echen changed the title to PLEASE DELETE
  • echen changed the title to 1/76 Diamond T Tank Transporter Driver Figure
2 minutes ago, Julien said:

Why ask for the topic to be deleted when it can sit there and maybe help someone else looking for the same?

Was just reading guidance threads and came across one about finished threads being deleted. I must have misunderstood, my apologies. 

Thread title now restored for posterity.😄

• Like 2

Dan Taylor (& his Modelworks) have done some really great stuff (as you've seen) but they aren't as well known as they should be IMHO (you had to ask, after all).....So anything that might point braillers in their direction is a good thing if you ask me!  :coolio:

• Thanks 1