Hi you all

dov

Hi, you all

I  am new on the Forum.

I am a plastic modeler since about 25 years. As a retired engineer with decades of work in mathematics and geometry and love of aviation. Today I build WW1 a/c to modern jets. Everything. Scale 48 and 32.

My objective is to avoid decals. To get more realistic aircrafts. Together with HGM wet transfers, I can do it quite well.

As a modeler from IPMS-Austria and Israel I organized many special shows and participated even in Japan at Shizuoka.

From WW1 I build lots of a/c already. The big ones are my subject as bomber and reconnaissance aircraft.

Just finished the Fe2b from WNW and I am right now om the F-4C from ZM.

Happy Modelling

Dov

• Like 4

Hang on, hang on...... first of welcome!!!! :welcome: But you come onto the site declaring that you've made the WnW Fe2b with no photos?! Come on @dov, we would all love to see some pictures as there are quite a few public (and private) fans of the Wingnut Wings brand! 

Hallo Mark

I will post my photos of my Fe2b. Just to add: 'Little assembly error', since the top girder of the tailboom does not fit perfectly on the top wing. It is a big flaw. The instruction gives also no hint!

Happy Modelling

Bernhard