Wingnut Wings Halberstadt available for preorder already

Jeff.K

Got a newsletter from WNW this morning... 

The Halberstadts are available for preorder already. US$129, direct. That was a *very* small gap between announcement and preorder!

Also, they mentioned that a couple more World War One kits are in the queue. I think this bodes well for a "Christmas Surprise"...

I hope so - something British would do nicely (not including the Lanc 🤣)

Bristol M.1c or a Martinsyde

Can't wait to see what they bring to SMW (including the Lanc!)

And I notice a book on Bryan's desk which looks suspiciously like Italian Aces of WW1... any ideas from that?  Count Francesco Baracca flew Neiuports and Spads

Edited by Folkbox1
added count Baracca

people have been speculating like crazy about the books... that was indeed one of them. along with French Aircraft of the First World War and Austro Hungarian Army Aircraft of World War One...however the bottom of the stack is what's most interesting: Windsock Breguet 14. that said, in spite of all the post it notes in the books, it doesn't really tell us much about what he's up to. 

they've dismissed the idea of a SPAD repeatedly. that said, they also said they a) wouldn't be kitting stuff if a good one already existed and b) would stick to WWI... the Lancaster threw all that out the window. 

i'd not be interested in a Nieuport 17 if the Copper State one lives up to the 3d renders. and Scaroni scored all 26 of his kills in a Hanriot HD.1

from all this we can conclude only one thing with certainty: the next release will be a Dr.I...

<hides>