Tamiya Kawasaki H2R Trickstar

I've used bits from the Hobby Design and Top Studio detail sets. Frame is clear green over fine silver. Back wheel was bit of a tricky masking job using blu tack and tiny bits of masking tape.

42343510345_2e3a9d3fa8_o.jpg

29377105998_813c0a1d7b_o.jpg

30207092127_498861d535_o.jpg

45145356991_979c88bc52_o.jpg

Edited by gamblor916
  • Like 5

Hey gamblor916, do you have two builds underway? I keep getting myself either painted and glued into a corner and have to wait for things to dry, so maybe two kits is the way to go. I’d probably end up with Honda forks on a Kawasaki .....

Anyway this Kawasaki looks lovely, great to see and very inspiring. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wonky Donkey said:

Now then, that's tasty. 

Is the chain part of the details set or painted the same way as the frame? 

Looking good either way! 

W-D 

I've used the Hobby Design chain. I think they have the best chain sets. Looks great and fairly easy to put together.

2 hours ago, Ian T said:

Hey gamblor916, do you have two builds underway? I keep getting myself either painted and glued into a corner and have to wait for things to dry, so maybe two kits is the way to go. I’d probably end up with Honda forks on a Kawasaki .....

Anyway this Kawasaki looks lovely, great to see and very inspiring. Keep up the good work.

I usually have a bunch of projects on the go. Let's see, I have these two bikes, a Finemolds F-14, Bandai Boba Fett and a 1/12 droid. I only have the weekends to spray paint so it helps to get a bunch of stuff queued up and done all at once.

• Like 1