This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Anton K55

1/35 FV603 Saracen from Dragon

Its Dragon so wont be cheap, I still want one tho!

YES PLEASE!

Lets just hope they do a better job than the Saladin !

It's in the wrong scale, it's not a Farley Fruitbat, the CAD looks "wrong", and it's taking much needed production time away from my preferred subjects, and therefore it's unbuildable and a wasted opportunity.  Have I covered everything? :hmmm:

2 hours ago, Mike said:

It's in the wrong scale, it's not a Farley Fruitbat, the CAD looks "wrong", and it's taking much needed production time away from my preferred subjects, and therefore it's unbuildable and a wasted opportunity.  Have I covered everything? :hmmm:

It's also going to be part of Dragon's Black Label series which does not have a good reputation for accuracy amongst armour modellers.

Mike.

Edited by MikeR

2 minutes ago, MikeR said:

It's also going to be part of Dragon's Black Label series which does not have a good reputation for accuracy amongst armour modellers.

I wouldn't worry more because of the history of the Black Label series.  As no kit is perfect, we'll hope that all the mistakes are little ones that are easy to fix :)

3 hours ago, Mike said:

You forgot "the JB Models 1/76 Saracen was the best."  

8 hours ago, 593jones said:

I'll have one, but who's going to produce some suitable figures for the dioramas?

Yes some cold war, & OP Banner figures are sadly missing/