Remember the Cant!

Mike

18 hours ago, Rob998 said:

Thanks for that Mike, I literally just went for it as you posted. Now to decide whether to do it as the Tachi or Rocinante.  decisions decisions!  I'lll have plenty of time to decide and let it cure because I've still got an awful lot of holes to drill in my ISD Devastator... 

Get two and solve yourself the dilemma! :wicked:

• Like 1

Hi Mike, a big thank you as I'd not heard about the series until I read your post, the books sound right up my street so I will have to investigate.

Cheers

Den

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/10/2018 at 18:56, spitfire said:

Hi Mike, a big thank you as I'd not heard about the series until I read your post, the books sound right up my street so I will have to investigate.

Glad to put a bit of fantastic eye-and-brain-candy in front of your optics Den ^_^

11 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

For once Mike we've found some sci-fi we absolutely agree on.....Can't wait for season four!  :coolio:

Shuttit you - sometimes with things like Star Wars and the less "hard" Sci-Fi, dissecting the plot and science behind it is the worst thing you can do.  Switch off your brain and just enjoy the ride ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

if your resin 3d prints are sticky you can use 99% IPA to rinse them in, 10 mins should do it, and if they are not fully cured an hour in daylight will help, makes them easier to sand and glue and paint and stuff.

don't use 5% IPA, that's beer

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

No worries, I’m only just getting around to considering possibly I should probably do something about maybe thinking about starting mine.

To that end I was looking at JBOT decals, and they’re only $10, but his minimum order is $20....and of course I don’t have anything I need another set of his decals for...😡

13 minutes ago, Rob998 said:

To that end I was looking at JBOT decals, and they’re only $10, but his minimum order is $20....and of course I don’t have anything I need another set of his decals for...

I'll go have a look :)

EDIT: What scale is the 300mm Roci?  I can't remember right now :dunce: I might also pick up a 3D print of the Razorback if I can get some decals for it too. :tasty:

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

EDIT: What scale is the 300mm Roci?  I can't remember right now :dunce: I might also pick up a 3D print of the Razorback if I can get some decals for it too. :tasty:

It’s 1/144 allegedly. He definitely does decals for the Razorback too, in 1/144 again, dunno what that scales to in mm, I was thinking of getting one too, to justify bumping up the decal order...🤪

Edit, and his Roci set includes a Tachi set too, so I was thinking of another Roci, but they’ve gone up in price a fair bit...🤔

Edited by Rob998

2 minutes ago, Rob998 said:

It’s 1/144 allegedly. He definitely does decals for the Razorback too, in 1/144 again, dunno what that scales to in mm, I was thinking of getting one too, to justify bumping up the decal order...🤪

Edit, and his Roci set includes a Taichi set too, so I was thinking of another Roci, but they’ve gone up in price a fair bit...🤔

Drop me a PM.  We could always go halves on an order ;)

• Like 1