Old kits are OK.

zigster

This is a PM kit of Ta-183. Didn't sweat on it too much, empty cockpit filled with some spare bits from the box. Something to "clear your lines", yet it's look OK (at least 4 me).

Regards

Zig

Sorry, when try to "insert other media", and nothing happened... Is it in, or not? Below just my copy - paste links.

flickr://flickr.com/photos/zig2122/31028850288

flickr://flickr.com/photos/zig2122/44851858432

• Like 1

In flikr, go to the share icon at the bottom right of your page & then high light & copy the link that appears. When you go to post in a thread click on the  image icon at the top of the panel you're typing in, click on that & then right click & paste into the dialogue box that pops up, something like that anyway, I'm on my phone just now, waiting on lap top to update. :(

Steve.

To add to Steve's comment above. What I do is select the picture you want, click on the little right pointing "share" arrow. Then a little box pops up with Share, Embed, Email and BB Code along the top. Click BB Code, then maybe select Medium size as that is usually adequate, and copy the long address in the box. Then just paste that into your thread...works for me!

Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zigster said:

Maybe

Better, that's a really nice Huckebein, I really like your paintwork.

Steve @fightersweep has explained things better than me, there is more than one way to skin a cat though, & I'm pretty sure all I do is go the the first option after clicking the share arrow , right click & copy & then right click & paste straight into the thread, the forum software seems to recognise it as an image URL & display it as such. I think, still on phone. :D

Steve.