A midlander! for my crimes!

vladgothic

Hi all!

I've frequented the site lots over the years but never joined! Always good articles to browse and the reviews are excellent, so stopped fighting and decided to sign up!

So I am an average modeller, a terrible photographer! And I tabletop wargame quite a bit, off the back of this I also offer a painting service for historical gamers.

Subject wise, I tend to gravitate towards 1/35th due to the sheer variety of choice but I am known to knock stuff together in 72nd. Engineering vehicles, and kits with lots of parts and interiors really float my boat. Armoured trains and some floaty things............... I'm sure this list is not exhaustive and most likely I will shoot off at a tangent and leave yet another unfinished project lingering on the shelf!

So is the site and its members totally UK or are members international?

Vlad

Vladgothic

• Like 1

:welcome: aboard Vlad

1 hour ago, vladgothic said:

So is the site and its members totally UK or are members international? 

We're run by British folks, with British slant, but the forum is truly international.  In fact, I'd hazard a guess that at least a few of our members are on a different planet most of the time, so you could argue we're intergalactic! :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, vladgothic said:

🤣🤣🤣 Love that!!

They're alright for the most part though, with the very occasional exception.  Also, one of our Mods became Australian after the event, but we still talk to him :yes:

Hello Vlad ...:welcome: to the Forum from the USA. 

2 hours ago, vladgothic said:

I will shoot off at a tangent and leave yet another unfinished project lingering on the shelf!

Who among us doesn't have a shelf of shame, doom, or unfinished projects. Looking forward to seeing your work. 

Dennis

Hello, and :welcome: to Britmodeller, it's a great place to be. I am Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. Glad to see that you have joined; as you have read the above; you can see the quality of some of the members. My interests are 1/72nd scale aircraft, any era. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mike said:

They're alright for the most part though, with the very occasional exception.  Also, one of our Mods became Australian after the event, but we still talk to him :yes:

Only became Australian due to the clothes I wear ;)