+++ North American Aviation - we got 31!!!!

trickyrich

Rich, 

You'd better add my name to this - with Mitchells, Sabres, Super Sabres and way too many Mustangs in the stash, it's would be silly for me not to try and build something for this GB period.  

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beazer said:

Count me in.  Been awhile since I built a Super Sabre.  Would a Mustang III count?

A Super Sabre would be nice...sort of what I'm thinking of to.

Mustang III, now do you mean the British version of the P-51B/C, or am I right in thinking the Cavalier Mustang? Unfortunately Cavalier Aircraft Corporation had no ties with North American for that project, it was a totally civilian project.So therefore unfortunately it isn't eligible.

I've built a 1/48th Mustang III, such a great looking aircraft, would love to get/build the Enforcer to go with her.

DSCF1945.jpg 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Panther II said:

I'll join! Build a P-51 I guess...............

Woohoo!

Welcome to Group Builds by the way.  Fun place to hang out and partake in the party...even if you aren't able to build (my success rate at GB completions is absolutely atrocious :whistle:).

Just now, helios16v said:

Woohoo!

Welcome to Group Builds by the way.  Fun place to hang out and partake in the party...even if you aren't able to build (my success rate at GB completions is absolutely atrocious :whistle:).

Thanks, btw, I'm signed up for quite a few upcoming GB's so I'm going to be quite busy.... :)

• Like 1

welcome along, GB's are lots of fun and a great way to learn and pickup tricks and tips.....even if you don't get to complete your build in time......we've all been there! :whistle: some more than others! :D

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

welcome aboard my good man, and 2 nice choices as well. 

Gosh I built the Airfix model many moons ago, I remember one of the fuselage pieces was short-shot around the cockpit area. Can't remember how I fixed it, but it ended up with a Airfix F-14 forward section grafted on to it!!!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to everyone on Britmodeller - this is my first post on forum, so I hope I don't break any rules with first post right here.

I'd like to sign up for this GB with Trumpeter 1/144 F-86F-30 in one a bit unusual and exotic livery.

Thanks in advance and greetings to all,

Srđan (srkirad)

• Like 2