Airfix 1\76 DUKW *finished*

airfixpeter

43916691365_1511809235_c.jpg43916691415_e2e548de1d_c.jpgI have got itching fingers and withdrawal symptoms and as there is a few days remaining I dug into my overlord set and ended up with this 1966 reboxing of the DUKW as it has a moderate number of parts it should be a quickish one.43916691245_e5196352c4_c.jpg43916691325_7c1a5d8959_c.jpg

Edited by peterairfix
  • Like 9

Good to see Peter, a nice addition to this GB.

Now I'm hoping that although this party has to come to an end one of these days, we can all keep up the momentum in building these old but still enjoyable kits thereafter. Since this all started, I've managed to track down and purchase a number of Airfix Classic kits but fear that building these outside a GB might be a hard slog. There's something about a time limit and the encouragent that these gatherings harness that add to the (at times) frustrations of putting these kits together. 

Cheers.. Dave

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Good to see Peter, a nice addition to this GB.

Now I'm hoping that although this party has to come to an end one of these days, we can all keep up the momentum in building these old but still enjoyable kits thereafter. Since this all started, I've managed to track down and purchase a number of Airfix Classic kits but fear that building these outside a GB might be a hard slog. There's something about a time limit and the encouragent that these gatherings harness that add to the (at times) frustrations of putting these kits together. 

Cheers.. Dave

I hope to be getting back to my Fairey Battle build soon. Already done the RE8, Roland, and Hannover (all have build logs on here). There's many a good model can be made from Airfix plastic!

Ian

Edited by limeypilot
  • Like 4