SA Bulldog

Gnats

Hawks

Jaguar 2 Seaters

Magister

Battle Trainer

Anson

Meteor T7

Now in my mind the biggest ommision is the T7 Hunter, note to self - must do better!

Now to spend the next 20 months or so working out which of these will be chosen to spectacularly fail to get finished within the deadline!!!

You can count on my vote!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, spaddad said:

Count me in too please.

Done. And thank you.

23 minutes ago, Fatcawthorne said:

Can I play, can I play, can I play????

Now to spend the next 20 months or so working out which of these will be chosen to spectacularly fail to get finished within the deadline!!!

You can count on my vote!

You most certainly can play. Welcome to the GB. You may not have 20 months to decide though- we're definitely over the threshold now and will/should be eligible for this year's vote. If we push our luck, we could get an early 2019 slot. 2019 is <gulp> less than 3 months away.

Whoops... can't  be totally legit until we've  got at least one co-host. Anyone care to help me shoulder the burden?

On 9/26/2018 at 10:58 PM, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

One of the locals....

23310635860_5145dd882b_b.jpg

Sorry Ray 

It fails the big and red, test !

On 10/3/2018 at 4:58 AM, Arniec said:

I am in. With what?! I haven't got a clue, but I will find something.

Cheers,

What about an Arado AR96

lots of makers to choose from Heller, Smer, I think KP even made it as a Avia version, just apply different Decals from the stash !

cheers Pat

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Beat me to it !

Good luck Gents we are with you all the way !  :popcorn:

Cheers Pat

Sure there's more than one spare seat on this trip Pat. What say thee @Rob G?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Col. said:

I'd be honoured to co-host with you Rob.

Thank you sir!

4 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Beat me to it !

Good luck Gents we are with you all the way !  :popcorn:

Cheers Pat

If we all squash in a bit, there'll be room in the old secret treehouse for you too, Pat. You're more than welcome to be another co-host. I work away and sometimes can't easily access BM, so it'll be useful to have another onboard. Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Col. said:

Sure there's more than one spare seat on this trip Pat. What say thee @Rob G?

Pat's more than welcome. P'raps the 3 of us can manage to jolly each other along so that we ALL finish something for this GB?....

Now, to find that @Enzo Matrix character and give 'im the glad tidings!

• Like 2

On 9/27/2018 at 8:21 PM, theplasticsurgeon said:

I built a Gnat and Vampire during the previous Trainers GB.

Stash check, off the top of my head,

2 Chipmunks, 

3 Jet Provosts,

1 Gnat and a WHIF idea,

a Hawk, decals for black ones, - then several others of all generations,

a T-33 and SeaStar,

a Lightning T4.

Some might get built during other GBs, others might be obtained in the meantime, but I'm sure I'll be with you.

As Enzo would say

"BUILD THEM ALL ! "

:D

cheers Pat

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Room for another one?

Still thinking aircraft but hopefully something a bit different, how about a TB-25 Mitchell in post war USAF markings?

Those TB-25s got quite a bit of extra mileage post-war, didn't they? (I looked 'em up. :D ) As long as there's some sort of training unit reference photo or decal sheet or whatever, one of those old birds would be just peachy.

Welcome to the GB, don't forget to vote when the time comes!

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 10:58 PM, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

One of the locals....

23310635860_5145dd882b_b.jpg

I hope that wing mirror wasn't him! Over here smashing one of those gets you a P45 unless you have a VERY good reason. The front mounted cycle rack is a genius idea.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:31 PM, Rob G said:

Thank you sir!

If we all squash in a bit, there'll be room in the old secret treehouse for you too, Pat. You're more than welcome to be another co-host. I work away and sometimes can't easily access BM, so it'll be useful to have another onboard. Thank you.

Pat's more than welcome. P'raps the 3 of us can manage to jolly each other along so that we ALL finish something for this GB?....

Now, to find that @Enzo Matrix character and give 'im the glad tidings!

Gentleman I would be honoured to assist with this GB, and promise to be on my best behaviour :wicked:

Cheers Pat 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nimrod and Chrissy, welcome to the GB!

We don't have a start date yet (technically, we don't even know if we have a start yet, but given the discussion that's been happening about GBs this year we should be on for next year), but do feel free to start your planning. I'll give everyone a shout a few weeks before we do kick off as a reminder, and Enzo has a thread somewhere in the GB section that you can subscribe to to be kept notified of what's going on GB-wise.

@Chrissy_Ja turretless training Chieftain would be highly appropriate for the GB, especially as I want to get people thinking a bit this go around. As long as it can be proved to be a training vehicle, it's in! (Although JPs and Gnats etc are also most welcome.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ray S said:

Hello, can you add me to the list please? I have a number of aircraft that would be suitable for this GB.

Many thanks,

Ray

Duly added Ray, and welcome to the GB.

I've asked for an early slot (early February start), so everyone better adopt the Scout's motto - Be Prepared. It'll be here sooner than you think!