Cutaway airliner kits ?

bzn20

Can anybody point me in the direction of a "cutaway" or clear plastic fuselage ,Airliner kit . Can be Airbus 320 series ,330,350, Boeing 737 ,747,777,787 ? Scale 1/72nd is preferred but 144th is better than nothing .

I have searched but found nothing . In the back of my head somewhere there was a kit with a partial clear plastic/polys. fuse and some cabin view with seats etc. That was probably eons ago .

Is anybody doing them ?

Thanks very much in advance . If it exists somebody here will know .

Dragon did a 1/144 747-100 and 747-400 with a partial clear plastic fuselage in several color schemes. It may still be available. Here's a VC-25A (Air Force One):

https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Models-Boeing-VC-25A-747-200B/dp/B005ZGJ37U

Years ago, Revell did cutaway fuselage versions of their 747 and L-1011 kits in 1/144. They sometimes turn up on ebay.

Edited by Space Ranger
Add'l. info
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Space Ranger said:

Years ago, Revell did cutaway fuselage versions of their 747 and L-1011 kits in 1/144. They sometimes turn up on ebay.

13 hours ago, Turbofan said:

Or there's the 1/96 Caravelle by Lindberg

Thank you very much Space Ranger and Turbofan . It was the old Revell kits that I must have had a memory of .

Edited by bzn20

Thanks all , found a few 747s and Tristars on ebay , prices what you'd expect  . Thanks again for a rapid replies, took under 12 hours to get to where I wanted to go.