Argosy 1:72 Mach 2

Reebo

Hi, Adey, thanks.. It was a picture of your argosy that got me started in the first place.  I hadn't made a model since being a teenager.  I was

looking at some old photos of when I was a kid and saw an Argosy in the backround at RAF Benson and that got me searching for photos of them

on the net.  Amongst these was your model.  I'd never of thought that someone actually manufactured a 1:72 kit.  So in the space of one evening having a

slight interest in looking for photos of real Argosys, a photo of yours made me order a Mach 2 kit back in April.

But then it arrived................ I was a bit shocked by the quality and needed help.

So then I had to find your post again for encouragement and ended up finding Britmodeller and your complete build from the start.

I found it quite hard going at the start so decided I needed something I knew I could do well to stop me giving up, hence the motors and

lights. 

So anyway, thanks again,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for more photos … Looks so good , 1st one landing under a  Brize November sky 1976 (isn't it ? ), lighting , weathering ,brilliant . Got a bigger load in the fuse than a real one .

Pat yourself on the back ,top work. Thanks for showing . You've got a winner there should you enter it .

Made my day .........…. again .

Edited by bzn20
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...