Acount troubles

J.P.

It seems I have forgotten my password and can't log in. Fortunately I'm still logged in on my work computer...shhhh, don't tell the boss, I just can't log in at home. So I go to the "forgot my password" utility to recover/change my password but I never get the E-Mail that has the temporary password in so I can reset it. I also do not get any notifications to relies to topics I'm following from this site anymore either. I get other E-Mails to the address I registered when I created an account way back when, but nothing from this site.

Thanks in advance

John

40 minutes ago, J.P. said:

It seems I have forgotten my password and can't log in. Fortunately I'm still logged in on my work computer...shhhh, don't tell the boss, I just can't log in at home. So I go to the "forgot my password" utility to recover/change my password but I never get the E-Mail that has the temporary password in so I can reset it. I also do not get any notifications to relies to topics I'm following from this site anymore either. I get other E-Mails to the address I registered when I created an account way back when, but nothing from this site.

Thanks in advance

John

No doubt Mike can help out, but if it happens on another site just google password revealer. There are a number of different extensions/apps to get you out of trouble.

Unfortunately some email clients block emails from here, possible something to do with the site being incorrectly flagged a few years ago. I just tried several email account until I found one that allows them through - Outlook seems to work fine, Yahoo and Gmail block them.