I hope this is a (bad) joke....

roym

19 hours ago, bhouse said:

I don't know. 🤔 It could form the basis of a good diorama if MasterBox would bring out a Stormy Daniels figure 😱😀 

Brilliant, and darn it the new britmodeller has deleted my favourite emoticon (or I just cannot find it?) so this will have to do:

<bouncing boobs removed>

Edited by Mike
Please don't post scantily clad ladies to the forum. We have younger modellers here, and not everyone wants to see them everywhere.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Uncle Dick said:

<bouncing boobs removed>

Please don't post scantily clad ladies to the forum. We have younger modellers here, and not everyone wants to see them everywhere.

That's right - I don't want to see photos of younger modellers everywhere, I much prefer the scantily clad ladies. I guess we're going full circle her to Ms Stormy... :bleh:

Bligh me - where's the coat when you need it most...

• Haha 4

I would not buy any kit that comes with a model of a Politician, whether they be democratically elected by millions of voters or elected at the end of a gun.  Lower than snakes, the lot of 'em.

Really do question what numpty thought that was a good idea, smacks of a Friday lunchtime session followed by a 'brainstorming' session...

Whether you detest the man or are ambivalent towards him, there is the distinct possibility that the kit will become highly collectable in the future simply because the figure of Donald Trump is included. It might be a sound investment. 

BM. 

Edited by Blue Monday
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Seahawk said:

Think ahead.  What will the impact of billions of Chinese all sticking pins into the effigy be?

Just as long as they don't all jump on it at once!

8 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Whether you detest the man or ambivalent towards him, there is the distinct possibility that the kit will become highly collectable in the future simply because the figure of Donald Trump is included. It might be a sound investment. 

BM. 

And I'm sure every box would be in mint condition and unopened

4 hours ago, bhouse said:

Here you are. He's obviously popular as he's sold out at the moment. 

Brian

Every home in North Korea should have one.  And if not, why not?