Eduard BF109 decals

neil_1821

Afternoon fellow modellers!

I haven’t kept up with the modelling world as much as I’d have liked to so I’m turning to you for some help. I’m trying to source somewhere that can supply replacement decals for an Eduard BF109 G-6 1/48, which is unfortunately discontinued. 

Ive looked on eduard’s website but I can’t seem to find the correct ones. The closest I’ve found are these but they don’t contain all the correct decals like numbers and swastikas

https://www.eduard.com/store/eduard/decals/aircraft/1-48/bf-109g-stencils-1-48.html?cur=1

any help/advise would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks for the replies. 

This may sound a daft question but I’m assuming that any 1:48 scale decals should fit? I mean different manufacturers shouldn’t be an issue as the scale would be the same?

Edited by neil_1821

40 minutes ago, neil_1821 said:

Thanks for the replies. 

This may sound a daft question but I’m assuming that any 1:48 scale decals should fit? I mean different manufacturers shouldn’t be an issue as the scale would be the same?

Shouldn't be an issue Neil,often use other manu's decal's infact I have Eduard's and Airfix's 109 kit's each with the other's decal's on.

Agreed. I rarely use the kit decals unless I have no other choice. Its either after-market or bits and pieces from other kits. My current F4F/FM-1 Wildcat will receive decals from four different donors

Generally it would be the entire set, but I have dug out an old 1/48 scale me110 that I started as a kid and it’s not really upto standard but The decals haven’t been used so I’m going to see if I can use those. 

The main issue I’m having now is that the local shop that sold tamiya acrylics has since closed and the nearest shop is about a 30 mile round trip so I think I’ll have to order off the internet. Just browsing for the best shop to buy from!

Edited by neil_1821
  • Like 1

Achtung neil_1821! There you go. 1/48 Eduard Bf 109G-6 decals from their store. Five colour schemes Includes colour profile sheet, detailed placement instruction sheet, stencils and scheme ID decals complete mit Hakenkreuze.