T-80BVM conversion

alexclark

Hi all

This is a homemade conversion of the Modelcollect T-80BV kit, converted to one of the recent T-80BVM configurations. I painted it with Tamiya acrylics and weathered it with Humbrol enamels.

regards

Alex

pJLMODM.jpg

qJlFC1F.jpg

ipJ6c4b.jpg

87rZoEz.jpg

mBpr9LL.jpg

QPyCccK.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

On 16/09/2018 at 11:36, KAYELL said:

Outstanding work for such a small scale, both in construction and paintwork.

Like the stowage on the turret.

Cheers

Keith

Thanks Keith, I made the stowage from thinly rolled MagicSculp putty.

regards

Alex

23 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

I've always admired your work, and this one is no different. Even though I don't work in this scale, I would love to see a WIP to see how you arrive at these little masterpieces.

John.

Thanks John. I'm working on something that should be published before the end of the year.

• Like 3

Not bad, not bad at all!  ;)

:D

Awesome model Alex, the detail is just exceptional.....Have you considered making a master of the turret and other mods?  I can think of a few folk hereabouts who'd probably be quite interested.  :coolio:

PS - Please post more of your stuff!  :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Not bad, not bad at all!  ;)

:D

Awesome model Alex, the detail is just exceptional.....Have you considered making a master of the turret and other mods?  I can think of a few folk hereabouts who'd probably be quite interested.  :coolio:

PS - Please post more of your stuff!  :thumbsup:

Thanks Andrew. A few parts were cast in resin but much of it is just one off parts for the model. Plus I would have to have approached it a bit differently if I'd wanted to make it a full master and design the parts specifically from the start. The way I make and cast them requires a lot of further work after to assemble. I might work on something for commercial purposes soon, I'm looking at a few ideas (T-80 related).