Recent and upcoming 40K stuff

Will Vale

Hi folks,

There seems to be a bit of interest on here for Games Workshop's sci-fi offerings at the moment :) I've been really impressed by all their marketing videos and I thought I'd put some of them up here for inspirational purposes. Or is that aspirational? 💵 💵💵

Adeptus Titanicus - small models of giant robots. Already available (kinda, I think the super-expensive box is generally sold out but you can get the bits separately.)

Kill Team - small squads of normal 40K-size models. Lots of scope for conversions. Really fun, this is the one we've been playing at home.

Kill Team - Rogue Trader. Campaign/story/new teams add on for the above with some really grimdark gothic models including slime maggots and a neat dog.

And one for later in the year which Andy might be interested in - new vehicles for Orks including hot rods and racing cars :)

I love the idea of Ork vehicles with slick tyres :)

Cheers,

Will

• Like 1

I’ve got a fair few of the original Epic vehicles and I’m sorely tempted by the new boxsets.

And Speed Freeks will be mine! Orks are one of my favourite 40K factions and only yesterday I went into work wearing my ‘Dakka, Dakka Dakka’ t-shirt.:D

WAAARGH!

Mart

• Like 1