Various Aircraft

daront

Hi all.

I thought i would post a few pics of my completed models. 90%of theses models have been built whilst i have been deployed on various operations around the world, so only had the basic paints, brushes kits etc.  I am no where near the level of the vast majority of you all on here, so please be gentle. 

Slowly getting back into building models now i have more time at home and slowly building up my experience levels, trying out new techniques such as weathering.

Pictures have been taken with my camera phone so please excuse the quality of the images.

Thoughts and comments always welcome.

regards

Daron

20180911_101226

20180911_101303

20180911_110105

20180911_110033

20180911_110013

20180911_105940

20180911_105906

• Like 22

Daron,

Must have been a five-year deployment, as that is how long it would take me to finish that many models! Very nice collection and very nice builds, considering the circumstances and available supplies. Looks like some Airfix and Hobbyboss kits? Keep 'em coming and welcome to BM!

Mike

11 minutes ago, 72modeler said:

Daron,

Must have been a five-year deployment, as that is how long it would take me to finish that many models! Very nice collection and very nice builds, considering the circumstances and available supplies. Looks like some Airfix and Hobbyboss kits? Keep 'em coming and welcome to BM!

Mike

Mike thanks for the reply. A mixture of a number of kits tbh. Haha, felt like some of my deployments lasted for 5 years......But i manage around 1 model per deployment so these have been on my shelf for a while now.

:)

11 hours ago, Alex Gordon said:

The Stuka looks like pure evil.Good stuff old lad, :speak_cool::thumbsup::goodjob: and just for good measure have a few of these :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:.

Be proud of your works,well done old fruit.

thanks for your kind words and comments alex 😀

Hi Daron. Great to see your builds on here. They do look great and even more so when we know the circumstances in which they were made. I think you have done a brilliant job with them! Very well done! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I look forward to seeing more of your builds.

Kind regards,

Stix 

I really like the builds and the schemes congratulations!

If you can it's cool to post info about the kit (Airfix, Frog, Revell, etc ) and also some of the finishes used (paint Tamiya,Humbrol, Gunze/Acrylic/Enamel etc)

Looking great ! Love to see more :)

Cheers

21 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Well done on your collection :clap2: ... Considering your working conditions & your supplies I actually think they're well done.  

thanks buddy

• Like 1

thanks to everyone who left comments. Means alot all the kind words and also the constructive comments.

All the models have been brush painted using Tamyia paints. The models are a mixture of builds from various companys, but mostly airfix. 

The typhoon was built whilst i was in op shader based on my own typhoon sqn i was on at the time, the mighty 6 Sqn.

fun fact, the me262 is very tail heavy, i made it in afghan when i was in kabul, didnt have any weights available so the nose is full of afghan sand and stones wrapped in cling flim 😀

Again thanks to all

regards

daron