Fairey Albacore

72modeler

If there are any of you out there like me who are awaiting the release of the 1/72 Special Hobby kit, here are some excellent detail photos of the Albacore, including some cockpit views I have never seen before. Link is via the Axis and Allies Paintworks site. I don't know why, but I have always thought the Albacore was a handsome beast. I hope you find these useful. Anybody heard news as to when the kit might be released?

Mike

http://axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?13436

Edited by 72modeler
correced spelling
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 72modeler said:

Here is what I saw on H's website- it's been listed for a couple of years, now, as have a bunch of other future releases from them, doggone it!

Mike

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/SH72152

I've given-up waiting for that to move from 'Future Releases' to ' New Arrivals', I was hoping you had some info on its release date.

31 minutes ago, Beard said:

I've given-up waiting for that to move from 'Future Releases' to ' New Arrivals', I was hoping you had some info on its release date.

Tell me about it! Been waiting for most of the ones on  their "future"  list, especially the Sunderland- not holding my breath, though. I do hope the A-26, if and when it finally appears, is better than the Italeri/Revell kits; hear that @RidgeRunner?

Mike

• Like 1

Many thanks for this! I've also been waiting for it to be released again. I have a special plan for one... That is, if I ever get to building the RAF collection I keep intending to start before getting distracted by 1 off 1930s American projects...

That, and an airbrush would be a must. Any advice on one?

Ill let you know if I hear anything on the Albacore or if I see one for cheap.