Hello !!

Splitshift

Hi just joined, was given an italeri scania show truck by my son for birthday. I drive one for real , so it is slowly getting weathered !  Pretty unskilled , gave up airfix kits when got older but in awe of the skills you lot have on here!! Lots of questions to ask , like , how do I cut the high roof down to poverty spec size ?  Anyway this looks like a good place to aske stupid questions !!!!

cheers , Scott 

• Like 1

:welcome: aboard Scott - It doesn't matter if you're not the best modeller in the world, as long as you're having fun.  Just enjoy it, and you'll probably find that you'll improve as you go ;)

Hello Scott ... :welcome: to Britmodeller from the USA. Have you tried posting your question in the Vehicles(non-military) area ? Im guessing you will get a lot more people viewing the question, and get a faster reply. Though if i were going to offer advice. I would agree with mike and say just enjoy the build as you go. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

11 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Scott ... :welcome: to Britmodeller from the USA. Have you tried posting your question in the Vehicles(non-military) area ? Im guessing you will get a lot more people viewing the question, and get a faster reply. Though if i were going to offer advice. I would agree with mike and say just enjoy the build as you go. 

Dennis

Thanks guys, I haven’t posted anything yet but no doubt will do lots !! Thanks for the welcome!