This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Artie

Northrop N3PB, 1/48 scale resin kit.

s-l500.jpg

Hi all.....Just wanted to talk about this new kit, right now in a state of development.

About one month ago, my brother commented how he would like to have one of these beautiful seaplanes at 1/48 scale, since the old vacuforme that he has in his collection is very hard for him. He bet us a dinner that we were not able to do it. Obviously, he lost his bet.

We decided to offer a few of them in preorder status, but didn't want to do so until the Scimitars arrived to their new homes.

This one will go for 55€, includig shipping. Now, just 4 ar left in our "preorder" list. Once those last four kits will be sold, the final price will be about 70€ without shipping.

Best regards...!!!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/695711033832473?view=permalink&id=2167107016692860&ref=group_header

"I just had a reply from  Juan Begines Manzorro regarding the pre-orders for his 1/48 Northrop N3PB.  He said " All Northrop models will be ready and shipped along this month."

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

I can confirm you that he's currently working "around the clock" with both this kit and the forthcoming Supermarine Swift.....

Cheers....