Eduard Zoom Photoetched set

Eduard Brassin Wheels

45602359585_de3a2cdda1_b.jpg

45602359685_c71a7dd40d_b.jpg

45602359735_10965d94d6_b.jpg

45602359805_e57edac5ae_b.jpg

45602359875_82b2b8bfdc_b.jpg

• Like 11

I have to say, that is one of the best looking RNZAF Corsairs, I have seen in a good long time.

The weathering is just right too :thumbsup:

Job Well done Pierpaolo

Thanks for sharing your build with us

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

well done she looks awesome and the finish is spot on! :thumbsup:

It's nice to see aircraft from our friend across the ditch in the build, they often get forgotten about in GB's so it's great to see one here.

I hope you enjoyed the GB, was a real pleasure to have you along and to follow your build.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Dear Pierpaolo,

excellent build and paint-job. perfect weathering for a 1/72nd-scale model. I do not dare to comment on the exact fading of the colours of RNZAF aircraft as I simply do not have the knowledge for but I like this model. And when Alan gives you a positiv reply - chapeau!

What decals did you use from Ventura. I assume the roundels? I have V7273 and V7285 which may have the correct blue for roundels. The other markings - I assume - are from Sky models? Hope to get their set which afaik is oop

Hope to see more from you!

Best regards from Nuremberg

Michael

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michael_hase said:

Dear Pierpaolo,

excellent build and paint-job. perfect weathering for a 1/72nd-scale model. I do not dare to comment on the exact fading of the colours of RNZAF aircraft as I simply do not have the knowledge for but I like this model. And when Alan gives you a positiv reply - chapeau!

What decals did you use from Ventura. I assume the roundels? I have V7273 and V7285 which may have the correct blue for roundels. The other markings - I assume - are from Sky models? Hope to get their set which afaik is oop

Hope to see more from you!

Best regards from Nuremberg

Michael

Hello and thanks for the compliments
I have had the sky decal sheet for many years and with it I have already made 3 models (the birdcage visible on page 1, a French F4U-7 and this NZ corsair) I was lucky that a shop near my home had them and I bought more (MC-202, Hurricane)
Unfortunately the color of the RNZAF roundels is wrong but luckily Alan helped me. Markings are all SkyDecal except ror the roundels
More than 2 years have passed since this model, and in the meantime I have made others, if you want to see them they are here:

Only two for me this year - 2019 Yearbook - Britmodeller.com

My 2020 production - 2020 Yearbook - Britmodeller.com

2021 (first and only, for now)

1/72 Eduard iraqi Air Force MiG-21MF - Ready for Inspection - Aircraft - Britmodeller.com