1/35 Horses Drawn Field Kitchen

Had this in my stash for sometime,always like something a little different,an easy build,all I did was add an extra figure and a little gear in the back of the cart,the kit is MiniArt 1/35 Horses Drawn Field Kitchen KP-42,I did not worry to much about the base,it is the only way I could stand the horses,I just wanted it to be simple and not take up much room on my shelves,which are now becoming over crowded.Cheers.

tn_5217b6e8-ccde-47c6-a483-070eca084cea.tn_17574b1e-2af0-48ac-8f83-2d2fb20d1bb0.tn_a051f801-e5e7-4af5-bb14-0739d2d392f6.tn_e92edf8d-66eb-41ac-a39a-61971c6d7886.

• Like 10

Very nice.

There are some nice kits out there with animals, especially horses.  I'm worried I couldn't do them justice on the painting front with all the tones, variations and highlights, but yours look excellent.

Im plucking up courage to add a dead cow to add to a diorama at some stage!

• Thanks 1

Thought this was going to be the old Tamiya kit, so it's great to see it's the MiniArt one. 

You've sure done a good job, especially on the horses, which are a bit of a pig to paint.

Reaguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

Thanks Gorby,and about my brushes/paints if I tell you please don,t tell anyone,Cheers.

tn_80ae9de1-4bfe-48c4-a922-2dadbfeddb23.

14 hours ago, sanfrandragon said:

Very nice.

There are some nice kits out there with animals, especially horses.  I'm worried I couldn't do them justice on the painting front with all the tones, variations and highlights, but yours look excellent.

Im plucking up courage to add a dead cow to add to a diorama at some stage!

Thanks for your kind comments,I'm sure you can do as well,I find it works for me if you put washes over the base coat,it is a little hit and miss,but just keep at it till your happy,I look forward to seeing the dead cow and your Dio,Cheers.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Badder said:

Thought this was going to be the old Tamiya kit, so it's great to see it's the MiniArt one. 

You've sure done a good job, especially on the horses, which are a bit of a pig to paint.

Reaguards,

Badder

Thanks Badder,Cheers.

Great to see something different Jim and beautifully made. As others have said; you have done a great job with the horses which I should imagine would be tricky to get right. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Great to see something different Jim and beautifully made. As others have said; you have done a great job with the horses which I should imagine would be tricky to get right. Very well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,as always for your encouraging comments,Cheers.

• Like 1