Trumpeter 1/16 Jagdtiger take two finished

Really nice  piece BM........an interesting subject and project I’m considering myself Lends itself to allow the top opening and seeing the internal detail.....big thumbs up 👍

Simon 

Edited by Redcoat2966

Thanks Simon

I really regretted destroying the first 1/16 Jagdtiger in a fit of temporary insanity so I just had to try again.

It turned out fairly well and I'm happy with the result.

Thanks Soeren

No this kit has no provisions for motorizing as it has the full interior. The Trumpeter 1/16 T-72 has

all of the setup to drop a gear train and motor into it but it has no interior and I believe the Trumpeter

1/16 M1A1 is the same.

Lloyd

Thanks Stix

Didn't want to get it too dirty as it's only been in service for a short time. Long enough to get a few scrapes and loose part of a

side skirt but otherwise pretty fresh.

Going to have to start looking for a bigger display cabinet now.  The 1/16 collection mostly won't fit inside and there's no more room on

the top either. Wonder where that second King Tiger is going to fit and I ordered the new Trumpeter 1/16 Panther G yesterday so I'll

need room for it too.

One of these days I'll start that second row on the bed and show all of these monsters together.  Wife will be away for a week early October

so I can move things around (before she gets back)

Take care,

Lloyd

With suitable backgrounds that'd be pretty difficult to distinguish from the real thing, photo 1 being a good example. It looks like it's parked up just outside the factory.

Great stuff LLoyd.

Rearguards

Badder

Thanks Badder

Lots better than Jagdtiger #1 from a year back. That one ended up in about 97,000 pieces.

Patience, patience, Grasshopper.      Not one of my strong points apparently.

Take care,

Lloyd

Edited by BlackMax12

• 2 months later...