1/9 Dragon Man of Steel Superman & 1/8 Moebius Wonder Woman

Hi all, these are my next two builds after I complete the Alien Space Jockey. I may build the superman kit first, I'm also planning on maybe building a diorama to include both figures. Should be a lot of fun building these kits however I'm out of my comfort zone with all the flesh tones and face painting skills that I'm going to have to brush up on, wish me luck!

vtU58I2.jpg
ASbFwjv.jpg
AUdUQKF.jpg
WdncrJ0.jpg
omUbr7F.jpg
TZi2m4X.jpg
aojIeWT.jpg
uuuDhb6.jpg
tMXaFVc.jpg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, this is second update for my Superman & Wonder Woman Diorama build. These are the next few work in progress photos on both of these kits so far. I'm gettting to grips with painting the flesh tones first and then working out the colours of the clothing as they appear in the movies. More updates to follow soon.

OFhPcfN.jpg
rqVDGrh.jpg
OqlBL4h.jpg
XCrn7ON.jpg
KSSGBCw.jpg
MLip1Pr.jpg
wM0eOJb.jpg
eTmM9Yu.jpg
lb1NkI0.jpg
DZrGnuA.jpg
LJ4FojA.jpg
2JkwReK.jpg
aqJfSBL.jpg
IcRCFyl.jpg
cnk3q3o.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Hunter Rose said:

Cool wasn't aware of these kits, they look and my word your paint is doing them justice (no pun intended!!)

Look forward to more, the faces and her armor is already looking very good!

Thanks HR,long way to go yet but making progress.

Hi all, I've just about finished the Man of Steel build for the diorama. I airbrushed most of the main body, however I hand painted a lot of the details, including the S Symbol on his chest, I now have to continue my progress with the Wonder Woman build and then start work on the diorama base for both superheroes. Keep you all updated in the near future.

7Pq7G1L.jpg
E0dpiZe.jpg
wYkqZ5a.jpg
3BPQJbt.jpg
A4FV4mI.jpg
KsvJJuI.jpg
E7lb8PO.jpg

• Like 7

• 7 months later...

:wow:  Your flesh tones .. the skin and character painting is very VERY Authentic.

It looks PERFECT and you have captured the essence of a person's face etc. 

IMPECCABLE  paint job too.

KUDOS.  :mike:

16 hours ago, HOUSTON said:

:wow:  Your flesh tones .. the skin and character painting is very VERY Authentic.

It looks PERFECT and you have captured the essence of a person's face etc. 

IMPECCABLE  paint job too.

KUDOS.  :mike:

Many thanks Houston,really must find the time to get this finished,work pressures and life have not allowed me to spend any time modelling this past six months but i will get back to it soon.

Blimme, if these are your first efforts painting figures, then you have done an amazing job on them. Keep up the good work. 

I love these big Dragon figures, but the price of them can bring a tear to my eye.

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Chris.  

• 2 weeks later...