' afternoon from Scotland

Wonky Donkey

Hi all

Just saying a quick hello before heading off to make the most of all the great advice and chat on the rest of the forum.

I mostly build 1/72 acircraft of pretty much any type, but I'm also into WW1 stuff in all scales, and 1/12 motorcycles.  My son (age 8 likes to try his hand at cars and armour, so might pop up in those areas too!

Anyway, see you on the other side.

W-D (Mick)

Edited by Wonky Donkey
typo!
  • Like 4

Welcome to the forum Mick.

Re Mike's post.     He never told me I needed to be sane :) Must find that certificate.

Seriously though, you will always find something of interest in here and the help and advice is second to none (so is the banter)

Richard

• Haha 1

Cheers for the welcome folks.  I'll pass on whether I qualify as sane or not... 🤔

3 minutes ago, Ian T said:

Welcome Mick, I’m looking forward to seeing some more bikes on the forum. Regards Ian

Yeah, noticed there wasn't too many on there, Ian. I've got a few aircraft kits lined up just now, but a few nice m/c kits stashed away. I recently finished Tamiya's ZX-RR. A welcome splash of colour amongst the camo schemes on my shelf! 😁

Mick..

Hello and :welcome: to Britmodeller, Mick, it's a great place to be. I am Joe, live in SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. My interests are 1/72nd scale aircraft, any era. However, like most here, I can appreciate any well-built model, any subject or scale. And, as has been noted above; there are a lot of people here from your end of the isle. You are in good company. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

• Thanks 1

On 06/09/2018 at 20:24, Scimitar said:

He never told me I needed to be sane

We settle for a certificate that states that you're not a harm to others.  We don't accept them inkjet printed, or with tippex on though :fraidnot::tease:

On 06/09/2018 at 17:13, Mike said:

Some of them more sane than others ;)

BTW - that wasn't meant to be a dig specifically at Scots.  Just modellers in general :wacko:

• Haha 4