Space Marines and Conquest magazine.

Is anyone buying all the editions but does not want all the magazines? I have decided I cannot afford all the editions (and not all appeal to me), but would not mind getting hold of any magazines I would be missing please.

Many thanks Wayne 

3 hours ago, wkennerley said:

Is anyone buying all the editions but does not want all the magazines? I have decided I cannot afford all the editions (and not all appeal to me), but would not mind getting hold of any magazines I would be missing please.

Many thanks Wayne 

Might be worth getting to your local GW and asking in there, good luck. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/11/2019 at 19:02, rockpopandchips said:

Cheers DC yes going with the normal colours but going to have a go at using that Citadel contrast colour with then. 

Contrast paints are lovely to paint with- apart from Apothecary White, which comes out a light grey, very similar to the colour of the plastic, :lol:

• Thanks 1

Well made a start on the 3 Death Guard using the pre shaded method and then painted on some of the GW contrast paints, it's odd stuff as it dries very different looking than when it wet. Her we are at the moment.... 

IMG-20191115-202921.jpg
IMG-20191115-202906.jpg

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Very nice figure painting. I have bought some of the Mortal Realms issues to have a go at painting them. Do you prime your figures first, then how do go ahead with painting, high lights, low lights very confusing !

Regards

Robert

• Thanks 1

They are good fun to paint, yes I prime them but I use black and white primer, but I use them as a pre shade or apex shades. Spray all over with white, the just the under side with black to make the shadows. Then the easiest paint to use is the GW contrasting paints and washes. Good luck and have have.....

Im no expert and there are lots of other ways in painting these. 

Cheers. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/6/2020 at 6:47 PM, DalekCheese said:

How’s it been coming along?

Well I have just tried out some pound land paint on a few marins so I think I will have to paint some more, I also made my first wet palette today and I have 4 very cheep, 30mm figures to replace some counters on a game family like to play called Labyrinth. I have a few new brushs from Greenstuff to try out as well.

It will give me something to paint while I figure out USB wireing for some LED's I'm fitting to the shadow box I'm making. 

IMG-20200813-144639.jpg
IMG-20200812-173037.jpg
IMG-20200812-173108.jpg
IMG-20200812-173116.jpg
IMG-20200812-173057.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...