I think I can find a Fulmar, Swordfish or Martlet or two for this. I have a resin Albacore if I'm really brave. Also an excuse to put together some of my tanks and AFVs. 

Edited by 825
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/10/2019 at 12:04, JOCKNEY said:

I'm glad Iraq is included as I've been looking for an excuse to build my Rareplanes Breda 65

IMG_4625

Cheers Pat

That plane has that sinister look of a one they just can't make a flash free, superb fit kit out of :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning all MTO GB fans

Yess It was hard but we are in  ..

As I already host 2 STGBs (Mustang STGB IV 14 December 2019 to 15 March 2020 and Spitfire/Seafire 11 April to 12 July 2020) I asked Enzo for a slot toward the end of end of 2020 he offered me the slot 12 Sep  2020 to 3 Jan 2021 and I accepted  ..

I hope you will understand me ..

Patrice

Edited by TEMPESTMK5
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

As I already host 2 STGBs (Mustang STGB IV 14 December 2019 to 15 March 2020 and Spitfire/Seafire 11 April to 12 July 2020) I asked Enzo for a slot toward the end of end of 2020 he offered me the slot 12 Sep  2020 to 3 Jan 2021 and I accepted  ..

Patrice

This suits me Patrice, I hadn't signed up for this GB originally but as it nicely falls when my studies finally finish so count me in.

It will give me an excuse to build one of those Special Hobby 1/72nd P-40's in the stash!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Patrice

Good for me as I have slightly over committed this year, just so long as its not in the May to Aug period.  Now to decide, Skua, Fulmar or Desert Hurricane...

• Like 1

Congratulations @TEMPESTMK5 Patrice on getting this one in the 2020 GB list.

I think you are absolutely right to stagger your hosting dates. I didnt with the Frog Squad GB and Flying Boats GBs overlapping and its been very disappointing to not be able to focus or get the builds done i wanted.

Cheers Pat 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Don't make me say it...  :wicked:  

Never fear all three will be built, in the Navy, MTO, and an I'll just build it.... Plus a couple of Seafires and a BoB Hurricane - busy year for me...

• Like 1

For a short while, the French Somua S35 was consided the best tank in active service ... in Yugoslavia.

In the hope that Yugoslavia still counts as MTO, I plan to build a Panzer 739(f) also known as a Somua S35   ...

The Tamiya box is in the attic, together with this conversion kit

dm35066_01.jpg

It even includes decals for the relevant units.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Robert Stuart said:

For a short while, the French Somua S35 was consided the best tank in active service ... in Yugoslavia.

In the hope that Yugoslavia still counts as MTO, I plan to build a Panzer 739(f) also known as a Somua S35   ...

The Tamiya box is in the attic, together with this conversion kit

dm35066_01.jpg

It even includes decals for the relevant units.

Good morning FRobert

Yes of course Yugoslavia counts for this Gb ...

All the best

Patrice

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Patrice.

Merry Christmas.

I'm trying to have a New Year's resolution of group builds. I was planning to put these builds into KUTA, but find I have too much in KUTA already! They would be ideal for MTO III and wonder if you think they're OK, 25% rule-wise. The first one I asked you about before.

191230a New Year's resolution

You thought this P-40 was OK for the P-40 build. Since then I've filled gaps between the cockpit floor and sides but that's all. So, I hope that's alright.

191230b New Year's resolution

This is a pair of F-6As. The resin cockpit sidewalls have been recessed into the fuselage sides, the cockpit floors have been widened and I've started to drill/carve out the cartridge link shutes. So, I think that's less than 25%.

Please let me know: I don't want to get to September and then you think not!

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Alan

• Like 1