• 2 weeks later...

Good morning Patrice. Add my name to the list as well please. I failed to get an entry in for MTO I & II so hopefully third time lucky.

31 minutes ago, Col. said:

Good morning Patrice. Add my name to the list as well please. I failed to get an entry in for MTO I & II so hopefully third time lucky.

Good morning Col

Welcome aboard ..

Cheers

Patrice 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm I'm in, if I may?  I'm thinking either a Skua II or a Fulmar based on Ark Royal in the Med, during the S1E to TSS transition period.  S1E scheme with sky blue undersides...  The RN Ace that immediately springs to mind is JM Bruen but Tillard and Sewell could also be subjects (research needed)...  Just don't clash with the BoB GB...

• Like 1

Just making my shopping lists for the Scottish show next week and I have Tamiya rattle cans down for all my paint jobs for this GB. Looking for a close to the brighter blue RLM for desert underside scheme and either a couple of cans of their desert yellows flat light sand and flat dark yellow. I’m now thinking I want to do a Stuka a 190 and 109 all in Afrika scheme for this one.

• Like 1

Put me down (if time allows).  Originally I wasn't planning on this one, as my interest lies more in the Cold War era but got intrigued after watching/listening a YouTube video for a DAK-ish build I've started.  It's a theater of operations I've got little to no knowledge about.  Should be fun.  No idea on project yet though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Ive got a beautiful Macchi Mc.202 just aching to be built for this build. So im giving this a 🥾 to the top of the list. 

Good afternoon Dennis

You are already on the list on the 4th position ..

All the best

Patrice

• Like 1

On 03/09/2019 at 22:23, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Ive got a beautiful Macchi Mc.202 just aching to be built for this build. So im giving this a 🥾 to the top of the list. 

I’ve got a 202 and a 205 as well.

• Like 1

Yugoslavia was part of the MTO?

I've just picked up a copy of "German Panzers and Allied Armour in Yugoslavia in World War Two" which is full of images of interesting types in odd situations ... the book has an ?ex-French R35? In German colours on the cover.

I'm sure I can find some inspiration in there ...